The Right Candidate for Coolsculpting
CoolSculpting is good option to get rid of unwanted fat on
- Love handle area
- Bra folds
- Double chin
- Arm folds
CoolSculpting is not a solution for:
- Weight loss
- Very loose, excess skin
- Major fat removal
Not everyone with a big belly is a good candidate for Coolsculpting. If you have fat under the muscle called visceral fat, even with multiple treatments you will not see any results.
The Right Center for Coolsculpting
Is your Coolsculpting team well trained in assessment and applicator skills?.
At Transform Medspa the entire team has gone through rigorous on-site training and at the Coolscuplting University. You will see the same team every time you come in for a treatment.
Transform Medspa has a dedicated room with comfortable full reclining bed and dual coolsculpting units to make the treatment comfortable and fast.
Catch up with your favorite show on Netflix, work on your laptop or phone while doing Coolsculpting. Are you spending more that a couple of hours? Lunch is on us!!
The Right Applicator for Coolsculpting
With the older generation of Coolsculpting applicators, the actual treatment time was one hour per cycle. However, with the newest applicator heads called the CoolAdvantage, your treatment time is drastically reduced to 35 minutes per cycle.
At Transform Medspa we have the latest applicators that are more efficacious and give better results with shorter treatment times.
Bonus: The CoolAdvantage applicators make the treatment extremely comfortable and easy!
Right Technique for Coolsculpting
Results greatly depend on the Coolsculpting technique like
- The angle of the suction cups which can vary from person to person.
- Duration of immediate post freezing massage.
- Correct positioning of your body for the suction cup to stay stable through out the entire procedure.
- Number of treatments you have and the degree of overlap when placing the applicators.
The Right Evaluation for Coolsculpting
Initial full body evaluation is important for final satisfactory results
- To determine if you are the right candidate for Coolsculpting
- To mark and document the peaks and troughs of the fat in the areas to be treated
- Assess the direction of placement of the suction cups and extent of overlap of suction cups in subsequent treatments
The Right Price to get the best Coolsculpting results
The goal is not to get fat reduction in a 5 X 10” area of your body. The end result should be to reduce the stubborn fat and get a smooth contour of the problem areas you want treated. Price for the complete treatment of the problem area is more important that the price of a single applicator treatment
Get a full assessment and find out the package price for your complete treatment..