Medical-Grade Chemical Peels
Deep Exfoliation for Anti-Aging and Skin Rejuvenating Results
Whether administered as a stand-alone treatment or to complement other procedures, medical-grade chemical peels can be an extremely effective method for addressing challenges associated with aging, dull, or acne-prone skin. At Transform Medspa, we have curated a collection of our favorite medical-grade chemical peel treatments based on efficacy, safety, amount of downtime, and short and long-term results.
There are a variety of medical-grade chemical peels available for deep, thorough penetration of the skin; however, they vary by formula and effect. As a rule, Medical-Grade Chemical Peels use an acid solution to remove dead and damaged upper layers of the skin to smooth and refine its texture and tone.
Medical-Grade Chemical Peels can address:
- Large Pores
- Acne Scarring
- Sun Damage
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Overall Skin Texture
- Mild-to-Severe Acne
- Fine Lines and Moderate-to-Severe Wrinkles
To schedule a consultation or to get more information on pricing, call 513 793 6100
Transform Medspa Medical-Grade Peel Menu
A Jessner peel is a popular medium-depth chemical peel that works to improve skin health by helping remove and heal skin damage that is more extensive than regular “wear and tear.” This skin care treatment is stronger than most superficial chemical peels, and therefore creates more temporary damage to the skin in the process. The Jessner peel consists of three main ingredients: lactic acid (assists in the exfoliation of the skin), salicylic acid (aids in penetration), and resorcinol (assists in the treatment of acne).
The VI Peel consists of a synergistic blend of five acids that no other peel offers:
- TCA – Trichloroacetic Acid for penetration, deep scar healing;
- stimulates collagen growth;
- Retin-A – an acid derived from vitamin A to combat wrinkles;
- Salicylic Acid – this beta hydroxy acid (BHA) is an exfoliant;
- Phenol – has antiseptic and anesthetic properties;
- aids in skin penetration;
- Vitamin C – ascorbic acid has antioxidant and mild exfoliation properties
- The VI Peel is safe for all skin types and ethnicities;
- It is the only peel safe to use on the eye area, neck, chest and hands;
- No skin preconditioning is necessary. See pre- and post-peel skin care, below;
- It is virtually discomfort free. Clients typically experience a warm, tingly sensation that quickly subsides;
- There is little or no downtime. The actually peeling process lasts 2 to 3 days, and is easily managed with the post-peel kit that is included with the peel;
- You’ll see beautiful results in just one week.
Customized Acne Peel
This treatment involves cleansing, extractions and Salicylic 20% peel.
This is very effective for Acne prone skin , whiteheads and Blackheads.
This treatment is offered a series of 4 treatments 1 month apart.
Call 513 793 6100 for scheduling an appointment
Visit Transform Medspa Today
Dr. Atluri is one of Cincinnati’s leading experts in Vaser Liposuction, Smartlipo, and Smartlift. Dr Atluri is the first physician to specialize in VASER liposuction and Smartlipo in Cincinnati. Dr Atluri has been performing Smartlipo and VASER liposuction since 2007. Call 513 793 6100 for a free lipo consult with Dr Atluri today!