SMARTlipo or Laser Liposuction cost
SmartLipo is a minimally invasive laser lipo technique that can melt unwanted fat in belly, arms, double chins and inner thighs, which can then be gently suctioned out.
It removes stubborn fat and gives good skin tightening.
Call Transform Medspa at 513 793 6100 for Smartlipo cost and for a consultation.
The top ten reasons to choose for the SmartLipo or laser Liposuction Cincinnati
- Liposuction of Delicate areas,Unlike other liposuction alternatives, SmartLipo™ can be used in smaller delicate areas like Neck, Chin, jaw line, Arm, and knees as well as other areas like stomach, love handles and thighs.
- Less downtime.Your body is better able to handle minimally invasive liposuction, so you recover faster with SmartLipo. Downtime for SmartLipo™ is typically less than a week.
- Tighter skin. In addition to fat loss, there is good skin tightening that leads to taut skin. You won’t have flabby skin often seen after traditional liposuction.
- Cellulite reduction. Since SmartLipo™ body sculpting melts fat beneath the skin, there is greater cellulite reduction compared to traditional liposuction.
- Cost-effectiveness. Since minimally invasive SmartLipo™ is done under local anesthesia as an office procedure, you skip the hospital costs associated with traditional liposuction.
- Minimally invasive. Since SmartLipo™ is a minimally invasive body sculpting alternative, you won’t feel great amounts of pain and are unlikely to need a narcotic pain reliever long-term.
- Instant results. You’ll see results right away with SmartLipo™ body sculpting.
- Fewer risks. Traditional liposuction carries a greater risk of infection compared to SmartLipo™ for fat loss.
- Less scarring.SmartLipo™ is gentler than traditional liposuction, so we don’t need to make large incisions that result in surgical scars, especially in the arms.
- Long Lasting results. Fat loss from SmartLipo™ is permanent as long as you maintain healthy diet and exercise.Call our office at 513 793 6100 for a free consultation to learn if Smartlipo is the right procedure for you and to find out the cost of Smartlipo