Freeze your Fat – Coolsculpting in Cincinnati
Transform Medspa offers dual Coolsculpting in Cincinnati. Coolsculpting is the world’s most popular, non-invasive fat reduction treatment.Coolsculpting uses advanced cooling technology to freeze and destroy unwanted fat cells safely painlessly and effectively. Fat freezing is particularly good for targeting love handles, belly fat, upper arm fat, bra bulge, thigh fat, double chin and other visible bulges. CoolSculpting as a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
Interested in Coolsculpting In Cincinnati?
Schedule a FREE consultation
Transform MedSpa is a leading, well reputed center for Coolsculpting in Cincinnati. New clients can learn more about Coolsculpting and save 25% on the first Coolsculpting treatment by calling Transform Medspa at 513 793 6100 to schedule a FREE consultation.
Key Benefits of Coolsculpting
Results & success stories…
Interested in Coolsculpting?
6 reasons to choose CoolSculpting at Transform Medspa
- Transform Medspa in one of the few centers that have Dual Sculpting. We have a spacious treatment room with two Coolsculpting units that can treat two areas at the same time. Sitting still for 3-4 hours at a time can be tedious. With Dual Sculpting you can shorten this treatment time by half.
- Enjoy watching your favorite show on Netflix or Amazon on our wide screen TV monitor while doing Coolsculpting
- We have all the latest, more efficient applicator heads that have minimized the time and maximized the results. Transform Medspa is one of the few centers that have the Cool Mini that can treat small pockets of fat like knees, underarm folds and double chins.
- At Transform Medspa the entire team is well trained. They have been certified by the Coolsculpting University to perform the procedure. You will see the same team every time you come for your treatment and follow-up.
- Transform Medspa has been performing body contouring procedures like Smartlipo and Vaser Liposuction since 2005. We will give you an honest and thorough assessment.
- Coolsculpting procedure is supplemented with Sublingual B12 vitamins and Skin tightening body lotion to ensure good results.
What is Coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting uses cryolipolysis technology, a process of controlled cooling, to freeze away unwanted fat cells. The system bypasses the skin, and targets the fat cells below the surface. Since fat freezes at a much higher temperature, the surrounding tissues are not harmed in any way.
The fat cells are frozen and destroyed, and are then flushed away by the body over the months that follow. The treatment may be cold and uncomfortable at the start, but is generally well tolerated.
12% more fat treated with CoolAdvantage
Patients report more comfort with our enhanced up design
Shorter treatment time
The same proven efficacy in almost half the time!
Enhanced cooling profile
New geometry provides more uniform cooling
Does CoolSculpting Really Work?
Coolsculpting really does work! CoolSculpting is a great non invasive option for fat reduction for the ideal candidate who maintains a healthy lifestyle including proper diet and exercise.
Is the CoolSculpting Treatment Painful?
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure, meaning there is no surgery, no needles, and no extended recovery times. For the first 5-8 minutes, there is some discomfort as the applicators freeze the fat under it. During rest of the treatment time most people watch TV, read or nap.
How Long Before You Can See CoolSculpting Results?
You can see results in as little as three weeks, and will experience more dramatic results after two months. But your body will naturally flush out fat cells and will continue to do so after four to six months after treatment.
What are CoolSculpting Side Effects?
CoolSculpting procedures at Transform Medspa are only performed by our well trained providers, who have received intense CoolSculpting training from Zeltiq and Coolsculpting University. Our staff will not perform the procedure unless you are healthy and an appropriate candidate. The CoolSculpting procedure is not for everyone. You should not have the CoolSculpting procedure if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria. The CoolSculpting procedure is not a treatment for obesity.
How many CoolSculpting treatments do I need?
Some clients are happy with their results after just one treatment, but it is often necessary to have two, three, four or more treatments to reach your ultimate goal.
Are CoolSculpting results permanent?
Many people, after seeing their results from CoolSculpting, typically take better care of themselves. However, if you do gain weight, new fat cells will form and you may gain weight fat evenly all over the body, not just in the treated areas. We recommend to continue to eat healthy and exercise regularly to maintain your results.
How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
The price for CoolSculpting procedures varies depending on your areas of concern, the number of sessions needed, and your ultimate goals. CoolSculpting is not a “one size fits all” treatment so pricing can and should only be provided after your complimentary in-person consultation. Contact the CoolSculpting experts at Transform Medspa today and let us develop a treatment plan just for you.
Transform Medspa Services
Transform medspa offers Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane, Bellafill and Sculptra